Pink Kitchen 3.0 - The Inspiration
It's Spring 2020, and even though the world is upside down, I set out to change our pink kitchen yet again! This years inspiration came from a picture shared by Domino Magazine.
The colours are perfect, a soft pink, with lots of light and greenery and this stunning light blue checkered floor. What is not love?
You have already seen sneaky peaks, but what did I really set out to do this year?
- Update upper and lower cabinet doors
- Lower cabinet doors in a shaker style
- Upper cabinet doors in sliding door style
- Revamp the dead corner opposite the kitchen isle
- Do SOMETHING with out outdated white tiled floor
- Finally find window treatments for our two biiiig windows
Stay tuned for all the fun to come.
Update - make sure to read the other parts of this kitchen renovation: